The all 316 grade stainless & white dial 24h GMT......A bit of a looker!For those who want to keep it classy as well as classic, then this is the one for you. And with the olive green calfskin leather strap, it is a good looking combination !
Comes with the handmade, gorgeous olive green calfskin leather strap, and a blue NATO strap made from seatbelt material, both with quick release spring bars for ease of strap removal.
The material used to make the dial tag is taken from the first and fastest ever Concorde, taken from the bottom panel of the air intake section of the aircraft, which houses the superb Rolls Royce jet engine......not just any old Concorde, rather Concorde 101 which holds the world speed record for a commercial flight of 1,450 mph which it has held for almost 50 years and to date, and has NEVER been beaten !
The SSC-101 GMT limited edition timepice is limited to only 1930 pieces. Classic styling, with a generous 42mm case, Swiss made Ronda quartz movement, all stainless steel, and crystal sapphire glass.
- Swiss made Ronda 515.24H quartz movement
- GMT function with quick correction
- Size: Ø 41MM (not including the crown)
- Thickness: 10mm
- All stainless steel: grade 316L
- Sapphire glass: (scratch proof)
- Water resistant: 5ATM / 50 meters.
- Strap width: 22MM.
- Luminescent: Hands, hour makers, minute markers
- Strap 1: vintage calf skin leather (with quick release spring bar)
- Strap 2: vintage Nato seat belt material strap
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Limited Edition: Limited to only 1930 pieces
- Certificate of authenticity
- Presentation box